Monday, March 28, 2011

Everyone Napping in the Desert and a New Hair Cut

D sent me some new pictures from the "box" and it is of everyone napping!!! lol He caught several of the guys napping and it was just awesome that he got pictures of it!!! These are awesome babe!!
First up is SSG Cedre
Next we have Top (1SG Griffon)
and Last we have CPT Sherck!!
While D is gone, I decided to get my hair cut off! Just before he left for California, he said he was ok with me cutting my hair like I had mentioned several times! So I decided to surprise him!
Before...
...during...
...after!!!
I think he'll love it :)
Then to round off a busy day, Riley had baseball practice tonight! He is so cute in his gear! Still learning how to use his glove and to pay attention...but we're getting there!
Me and Abs hanging with Madison in the car
  
 Abby fell asleep in the back...just like this! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment